Friday, March 27, 2009

The Alaska Burger

I have done it. I have looked into the face of God and have eaten an Alaska burger for the first, and likely last, time. Due to the Disney food service people being peeved that not only does the "roach coach" from which the Alaska burger was purchased, provide better food at better prices, but also provide much kinder service to their clientele, the aforementioned coach is being forced to cease it' s operation on our site. This is an outrage, especially when I have just discovered the Alaska burger. 
To the benefit of those who have forgotten the contents of the burger, it is 2 beef patties, cheese, pastrami, ham and bacon with a side of fries.

photo
It is one of the greatest things that I have ever tasted, and while my heart and arteries are none too pleased with me, my stomach and tongue are very very happy. Yes, I managed to chow it down in a single sitting--and that includes the deliciously golden soft fries and a bottle of Coca-Cola.

And so I salute you, Alaska burger. I hardly knew ye.

photo-1

No comments: